What You Need to Know
# Hardware requierements
- 2x CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 20GB disk (based on how much data will be uploaded to JunoOne)
- 2x CPU
- 4GB RAM
- 40GB disk
# Network requirements
JunoOne is using online verification of a license key.
It is required for the server where JunoOne is located to have access to domain lic.denevy.eu.
- Download data from Denevy Git
- Set up configuration file
- Installation of additional files with the help from composer
- Load clean database with a default administrator account which is located in files/clear_db.sql
- Launch additional migrations for adding new sheets
# Configuration file
Config.local.production.neon file in folder app/Core/config serves for setting up and connecting the application to database.
- database name
- database password
- database host address
It is possible to set sentry address in the configuration file for collecting potential issues for debug.
Enabling failure display is possible at app/bootstrap.php by changing $configurator->setDebugMode from false to true.
# Software Requirements
- Apache or Nginx
- Apache min. 2.4.18
- Nginx min. 1.14.2
- PHP min. 7.2
- PHP extensions including pdo-sqlite
- MySQL min Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.25
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Nginx 1.14.2
- Mysql v14.14 d5.7.26
- PHP 7.2
Apache or nginx config must be directed to public folder.