Project issue (in Project module)
The module issues is one of the most important modules in the project. When you find any mistakes or imperfection in the application (using test cases) you can create the issue as a type bug or task. After that the bug can be fixed by developers or the task can be completed by assigner.
Template for creating the Issue as a bug is divided into groups according to:
- path of the issue (Test plan, test sprint, etc.)
- priority, assigner and choice of the application
- choice of the requirement
- basic information about issue (title, description, attachments, etc.)
Template for creating the Issue as Task is divided in two parts:
- priority and assigner
- basic information (title and description)
The main table
The main table can be divided into two pars. In the upper side of the page you have two buttons: Issue and Tasks. When you click on the button Issues you can see the list of all bugs in the project. When you click on the button Tasks you’ll see the table with all tasks and their statuses. Among basic functions of the side belong:
- search, filter and settings of the table
- create, show, edit and delete issues
- group action
When you have displayed the issues as bug you can filter and create group of issues according to chosen information. The second action is settings of the table where you can choose particular columns which you want to be display. After that you can export this group into .xlsx document.
Using group action you can change some information about issues such as status, solver or comments.
Issues as a type task are divided into 4 columns (Backlog, To do, In progress, Done). Each column represent group of tasks in the same stage. When you create task it will be automatically add into Backlog column and the box can be pulled in another column by drag and drop.
For better arrangement you can minimize or maximize the task window. When you click on the button ‘–‘ the basic information about the task will be hidden. If you click on the button ‘+‘ the same information will be shown.
If you want to log any defect, click on the button new. First you need to choose bug type. Then you’ll see the template form. The window is divide into few parts by using gray lines:
- First window shows the project which is automatically fill in with project where you create the issue.
- After you confirm the project by pressing button choose you will see the issue form. In the first part of the form you need to fill in the information where the issue is found, it´s type and description.
- The second part of the issue form include more detail such as:
- Assigned to
- Application, Environment, Module
- The third part is focus on the connection with requirement. If you have written TC according to requirement you can link the issue with it.
- The last part of the form contain:
- Release´s number
- Related issues (choose issues which are connected with created issue)
- Description of issue
- File manager – choose attachments which are connected with the issue
Show & Edit issue
By clicking on the button show pop up window will appear. Here you can change the status, solver, add description or related issues. The functionality of this window is to display the detail information about the issue.
The button edit shows similar window, although here you can change almost all information of the issue.
Creation & Editing of Task
If you want to log the task you have to click on the button create issues. After that you need choose the task type from dropdown box and you’ll see the template form. The window is divide in two part by content:
- The priority and assigner
- Basic information such as title and description
When you see the view of tasks you can edit them by the click on the button for editing at the specific task. The template is similar like in creation (fields are filled with current data) and you can change the information about it.